Choosing Right Keyword Can Give You Better Optimization Results.
The very significant aspect of writing an article keeping in mind the Search Engine Optimization of the webpage are the keyword phrases that are added in the article. It is one of the most tricky things to in-built these phrases in an article and to master the art of SEO for a website. If you are great at writing a smooth flowing articles with keywords totally engaged in the texture of the article then you are sure one step ahead of other websites who may have copied or not so engaging keyword phrases being used.
The targeted keyword phrases should be a 2 or more word phrases that tells the reader about the topic of the article. The handful of keyword phrases that are used in an article usually gives a good search engine ranking but the target phrase gives better results when emphasis is laid much on the keyword phrases. If you are looking for a good search engine ranking for your article, then you need to follow and target keyword phrases to the core. Except for looking for page one ranking for your website, there are some critical points that need to pay attention with to target the keyword phrases. These keyword phrases form the important portion of the headline and Meta titles, this is basically the first part of the article that a reader might see. It’s only a few seconds of time before a reader decides to move ahead or not in the written article. The research for perfect keyword phrases is an important expects of a whole SEO process, it determines the future of the article. The phrases that you don’t use in the main course shall become secondary keyword phases that will enhance the intro of the page, subheads, titles, etc. It is important to search for the keyword phrases that relate to a reader, this will help writing better SEO based articles and edit a given article. A proper keyword phrase search will help to explore into deeper insights of the potential audience of the information they are looking for.
Given below are some of the steps that one can follow to choose the best target keyword phrases for writing articles. There are many methods to search these and they also depend highly on situations but the basics remain the same whether you are writing a new article or editing it. GBIM Technology company has been the best experts for doing SEO for any professional website or a blogging networks. They have been continuously striving to enrich their output by researching and studying well the last tactics that are used in a Search Engine optimization processes.
A strong article headline is not the only pre-requisite in building a best SEO based articles. It has to follow with a proper SEO workflow and the work done by teams to enrich the articles. The research that is made for searching the keyword phrases can be used till the end for the entire process of building the article with proper phrases giving way for better readability and finding ability of the final audiences. The final aim is to get the best article and make it accessible to the readers and not to write them to please the search engine algorithms.
- The quality of the article – it is highly important to know the articles that you are writing, whether it is going to benefit the audiences.
- Brainstorming the keywords – before you head out to write your article, it is highly important to know what you, as a final reader would want to make the search on. Make use of the keyword phrases that will ideally attract the attention.
- Keyword research – the Google keyword search will give you keyword phrases that are most commonly used. There are varieties of options that you can select from, some are free and some are not. The keyword phrase tool is an amazing tool that helps to make keyword searches easier.
- Reviewing the final results – after making the keyword searches, you will see the results on the top and related searches following it. There are few options where you will be able to make customized choices and it shows trends in different way. You have to make sure that when you are making final selection, you avoid phrases that are not a natural language – these terms are difficult to put in the headlines.
- Avoid the temptation of big numbers – sometimes you just go with the flow but do not get entrapped by what is going on locally. You may come across short and broad phrases having highest number of searches but you have better chances of being ranked on the top of a search engine by using specific phrases that are related. The important is to use the phrases that accurately define the content of the article.
- Writing a long tail – lookout for the top keywords for your website that are highly searched. Use the Google analytics tool to help you make firm decision on which keyword to select for your website. Compare the search volumes to the total number of visitors on the website will give you a glimpse that the most productive keywords that are with high search volumes aren’t necessarily having high search volumes. In that case, you can use long tail theory.
The keyword theory is huge, the more you dig inside the more you get to know about its working. The short keyword phrases may have high search volume as compared to long and specific keyword phrases. The people who are searching for longer phrases are more determined and focused to get the success rate in the optimization process. The people who are searching for broader phrases are the ones that are in the early stages of their research and are more likely to refine the search to get more specific keyword phrases. The people who search for lengthy phrases are more successful in getting a conversion because they are more specific. The ranking for long tail keywords is an important element today. People are getting used to the working of the search engines and hence are increasingly using tactics to play with algorithms to get the maximum output.
- Multiple keyword phrases – targeting multiple word phrases will help you target many words within the same phrase. This is going to be a win-win situation having high volume of converts with longer and more specific keyword phrases.
- Headlines – your keyword phrases used in the headline makes much difference to the ranking of your page. You can write different headlines making use of keyword phrases in your article. Start your headline with the target keyword phrase to get maximum results. If you feel awkward of putting the phrase in the content, try indulging the phrase in the beginning of the headline so as to please the algorithms and get maximum love from the search engines. The final headline needs to be very attractive and having reader attention, it should contain a natural language.
- Phrase inside the article – if you are looking to get popular with your article, you need to inbuilt the keyword phrase in your article. The target keywords can be used in the heads and subheads of the article to make it more engaging for the readers. If that is not possible than you can use secondary phrases. The target phrases should be used at least once in the introduction part of the article and later can be used around the article. There are no specific numbers at which the search engines target your articles, it all depends on the context of the article whether the search engines finds it natural for the topic. A general full-length article consists of at least three keyword phrases that are used in the body of the article, the intro and the conclusion.
- Make use of secondary phrases – the secondary phrases can be used in the articles to make it look too much obvious and flooded with keyword phrases. They are great to use in the subheads, body text of the article. There are various ways in which the phrases can be put in the articles by exploring new ideas. At first you may find it very tedious but gradually with practice you can include all of it and make a great article out of it. The payoff time that you dedicate in doing this is very minute as compared to the result that you get by getting reader coverage in multiples of hundreds and thousands and this work is going to stay for a long period of time thereby gaining more popularity for your website.
GBIM Technologies are the most experienced when it comes to Search Engine optimization of your website. We have helped developed revenues for businesses that were new by using the best means of social media marketing. Our keyword optimization teams are well experienced and skilled to give the best output in terms of ROI to our clients.